Location: Orlando, FL
Pay: $13,000.00 - $15,000.00 /Year
We are currently seeking an experienced Professional Billing Specialist with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Responsible for reviewing daily productivity logs, claim and TES edit tracking reports, and clearing rejection reports
· Responsible for the tracking and resolution of daily electronic claim edits, and reporting fluctuation and trends to Supervisor.
· Follows up with appropriate staff or Payer to locate missing information
· Responsible for answering telephone calls in area when needed.
· Seek to gain needed knowledge and experience to promote to Physician and Professional Services Physician Billing Analyst II.
· Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
· Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
Other Related Functions
High school graduate or GED.
Must complete staff development within the 6 months of hire date.
Six months office and computer experience.