Location: Holland, MI
About the Company & Opportunity
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BOOKKEEPER:
- The Bookkeeper will verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts to general ledger.
- Summarize details in separate ledgers and transfer data to general ledger.
- Transferring information from one spreadsheet into another system.
- Reconciling and making sure both systems tie out.
- Compile reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
- Calculate employee wages from records and prepare checks for payment of wages.
- Prepare withholding, Social Security, and other tax reports.
- Generate monthly statements to customers.
- Complete records to or though trial balance.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE BOOKKEEPER ROLE:
- Experience working at an association or membership
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full charge bookkeeping experience
Key Words: bookkeeper, full charge bookkeeper, bookkeeping, accounting