Location: Birmingham, AL
We are assisting our client in their search for an financial analyst to add to their team. This position will be responsible for assisting with the forecasting, budgeting and analysis for one of the business segments.
A few of the Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the annual budgeting process
- Monthly variance analysis and forecast preparation
- Preparing financial models
- Prepare financial reports
- Other responsibilities
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar role to include financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and general accounting knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skill required
- MBA or CPA a plus, NOT required
We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.