Collections Call Center Manager
Location: Mulberry, FL
Badcock is one of the largest privately-owned home furniture retailers in the country. We're proud to say that we've been serving the community and providing employment opportunities for more than a century. There are currently more than 340 Badcock stores in eight states, and our headquarters in Mulberry, Florida, employs more than 1,300 people.
We are always looking for smart and talented people to join our team. Whether you are a seasoned professional or you're just embarking on a new career path, our job opportunities offer growth, advancement and competitive pay and benefits. If you've got the drive, we'd love for you to be part of our family.
Employee Benefits Include:
401K PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH
COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE
EMPLOYEE MERCHANDISE DISCOUNT
MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION
ON-SITE FITNESS CENTER
PERSONAL AND VACATION PAID TIME OFF
DAYCARE REIMBURSEMENT PLAN
The Collections Call Center Manager is responsible for guiding the staff in their day to day responsibilities which includes mentoring, training, developing and motivating a collections team to ensure business opportunities are maximized while maintaining compliance with all regulations and corporate policies.
- Manage the day to day activities of the AR Management Call Center to meet efficiency, performance, and quality goals.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by leading, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining leaders and employees.
- Monitor inventories to ensure delinquent accounts are being worked and resolved within stated timeframes.
- Guide individuals and groups toward desired outcomes, setting performance standards and delivering quality customer service.
- Development and execution of dialer campaigns.
- Data analysis of campaigns, inventory penetration, company objectives and identification of new strategies to improve company performance.
- Configuration and administration of voice analytics and dialing systems including the manual and automated contact platforms.
- Administration and reporting on call management software.
- Conducts analysis of department statistics and collections performance to identify ongoing service and collection strategies for the organization.
- Adjusts positively to quickly-changing priorities and shifting goals.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and standards to ensure a positive and productive work environment.
- Exemplify Badcock’s core values and principles of fairness, integrity, determination, customer focus, family environment, and lasting relationships.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS and other REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs, speak clearly, hear, sit for extended periods of time, stand, bend, twist stoop, kneel crouch, crawl and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to work flexible schedule during call center hours.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required/Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of debt collection experience
- Minimum 3 years of leadership/management experience
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in debt collection/call center applications (LiveVox, Windebt) and email applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in debt collection applications and email applications.
- Effective coaching, persuasion, negotiation, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, and personnel; assimilate information and make decisions; work under pressure in a detailed, organized manner.
Works indoors and outdoors. Requires the ability to work in varying outside weather conditions. May be subjected to dust and other airborne particles. Moderate noise levels.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace