Location: Loganville, GA
Pay: $30.09 - $38.00 /Hour
Ref ID: 00900-0011325061
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $30.09 to $38.00 hourly
Submit an application for the Senior Accountant position through Robert Half Management Resources with an organization in the Loganville, Georgia area. A client on the rise is in the market for a Senior Accountant. They are yearning to work with you! If you're a experience in candidate for this long-term temporary-to-full-time role, you'll want to apply today.
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Other projects as necessary
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Realize compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures and controls by working with business partners
- Create analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Be a part of various initiatives spanning multiple departments
- Implement monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to Kelly Orange at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- Expertise in journal entries
- Solid understanding of Month-end Close Activities
- Deep understanding of account reconciliation
- Demonstrated skills in interacting effectively, both verbally and in writing, with functional managers
- Distinguished analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Aptitude for analyzing financial data and generating accurate reports in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are highly desired
- Efficient in ERP systems
- Minimum 5-7 years of overall general accounting experience
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.