Quality Control Manager
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Ref ID: 02310-0011325717
Classification: Quality Control Manager
Our client is establishing a centralized function for responding to customer questions and issues across all lines of their business. This is an exciting opportunity to secure a position in a new a growing area of a major local company. Our client seeks several managers to lead and guide the new teams.
Manager duties will include:
• Assigning customer cases to team members
• Providing direction to team members in resolving cases
• Redirecting work flow across team members to ensure efficient distribution of work
• Managing overall team production
• Monitoring time and attendance
• Establishing or refining processes
Successful candidates will possess:
• Experience supervising a team
• Prior experience in customer service, collections, or support desk
• Excellent verbal, written, and telephone communication skills
• Strong interpersonal communication and leadership skills
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
Interested candidates should contact Susan Cox or Joe Seltz by phone at 612-337-5446 or by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Communication, Communication, Supervisory Oversight
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.