Location: Detroit, MI
Pay: $15.84 - $18.34 /Hour
Ref ID: 02210-0011322733
Classification: Contracts Manager
Compensation: $15.84 to $18.34 hourly
A short-term temporary opportunity has opened up via Robert Half Legal for a Contracts Manager. As the Contracts Manager you will contribute your talents to managing and re-negotiating contracts when necessary, along with maintaining vendor subcontracts and agreements. As a Contracts Manager you will also draft contracts and oversee other assignments as necessary. This Contracts Manager role will be located in the Detroit, Michigan area and will be a short-term temporary position. Submit an application for this position now!
- Take care of internal and external requests on status of contracts
- Organize contractual provisions and administer contract proposals
- Enhance and manage contract repositories
- Control and maintain contracts database
- Inspect and outsource contracts
- Operate the complete life cycle of the Company's contracts (from initial request to final signature and contract distribution)
- Analyze and draft legal agreements (vendor agreements, NDAs, evaluation agreements)
- File and organize contract templates; obtain signatures on contracts
Contact Jayne Thompson immediately if you are interested in the Legal Assistant position!
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Less than one year of experience
- Must be able to work effectively and cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented
- Bachelor's degree
- Contracts experience
- Draft Contracts experience preferred
- Practical knowledge of Supplier Contracts
- Well-founded grasp of government contracts
- Solid understanding of Commercial Contracts
- Quality experience with Reviewing Contracts
- General familiarity with Service Contracts
- Proven knowledge of Federal Contracts
- Existing Contracts experience
- Wide ranging experience with Real Estate Contracts
- Strong familiarity with Customer Contracts
- The ideal candidate will be highly-skilled with exceptional analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Maintain high standards in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled with strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Capable computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- In charge of reviewing and drafting non-disclosure agreements, such as software evaluation and licensing agreements
- Desire to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling client matters, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Thorough when handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Able to work across teams and gain consensus of a group of individuals
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take the next step in your legal career and become part of a dynamic, growing company. If you are eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment, we want to hear from you!
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.