Location: WDM, IA
Ref ID: 01500-0011323554
Classification: Business Analyst
There's a need for a proven project professional to work as a Business Analyst via Robert Half Management Resources. You will be responsible for deploying your experience in business analysis with the Project Management team. You will take on a central role in forecasting, budgeting, and streamlining & improving internal and external reporting around key performance indicators. The Business Analyst position is located in the West Des Moines, Iowa area. Act now and apply today! This position is offered as a short-term temporary opportunity.
- Report on financial results on a monthly and quarterly basis, relaying trends, risks and opportunities to the leadership team
- Push forward company innovations beyond conventional forecasting
- Work alongside leadership to create financial forecasts and set performance benchmarks, applying business judgment and financial insights to making decisions that align capital and resource allocation to meet the company budget
- Expand and transition from startup to mature enterprise, including honing the planning processes and making sure finance compliance, accountability, and integrity is upheld throughout the organization
- Aid in driving requirements and implementation for financial planning and business intelligence systems
- Oversee operational and financial modeling, building models from scratch, developing existing models and breaking larger models into sub-components to help drive sound business decisions
- Lead special projects and ad hoc analyses, including new initiatives, products, risks and opportunities that are consistently emerging
For immediate consideration, please contact Mark Barkley or Jen Hummel at 515-244-1100
- CPA/MBA preferred; BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar required
- Trintech, Cadency, Reconnect experience
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.