Sr. Financial Analyst
Location: Arlington, VA
Kforce has a client is seeking a Sr Financial Analyst in Arlington, Virginia (VA) who will be responsible for the analysis of financial and operations information, maintaining documentation of information from the Budget System and capital system, providing support and direction to associates, ensuring the reconciliation and accuracy of the historical information as it relates to all systems, and collaborating with associates to develop cost standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Health Care Administration
- Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of three to five years experience in Healthcare Finance with experience in decision support/cost accounting or budgeting systems
- Clinical background a plus
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills are essential.
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheet, database, word processing, graphics and statistical software
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little guidance and professional approach to work including a strong sense of responsibility for assigned duties
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.