Location: Riverwoods, IL
Pay: $79.16 - $91.66 /Hour
Ref ID: 01310-0011323735
Classification: Product Controller
Compensation: $79.16 to $91.66 hourly
Our client in the northern suburbs is looking for a Senior Product Manager, someone with experience leading requirements gathering and design on large scale implementations and managing teams. This role is a contract role, with it expected to last at least 6 months. This individual should have good communications skills, executive presence, lead a team of business analysts, facilitate discussions, be hands on and liaise with multiple stakeholders.
•Drive an entire stream of capabilities. The person will be responsible for all Entities (e.g. Patient, Drug, Store) and Entity MDM (e.g. Master Data Management)
•Prior experience with large scale implementations and/or driven requirements work in the past
•Needs to be a strong but partnering personality
•Needs to work independently
•10+ years of Product Manager / BA experience would be good
Product managers will perform the following activities:
- Collect information about their product area through research, field observation and meetings with SMEs and business and technical stakeholders
- Document product area roadmap, strategy and business requirements
- Document PRD (product requirements document) and supporting materials
- Identify pain points and corresponding solutions
- Partner with 3rd party development vendor to document specifications
- Define and prioritize features
- Partner with UX to develop user interface
- Facilitate cross-functional workshops with product, business and development team (Sr. Product Manager: Lead workshop)
- Provide clarifications and oversight during product development
- Participate in product increment testing
Product Manager Qualifications:
- Documented roadmap, features and business requirements (Sr Product Manager: Developed strategic roadmap/ product vision, developed business case)
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with corporate stakeholders (Sr Product Manager: Proven success partnering with senior-level business stakeholders)
- User experience mindset
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Product manager: Solid experience as a product manager, product owner, business analyst or
Product Development, Master Data Management, Project Stakeholders, Communication, Executive Presentations, Business Development, Microsoft Excel, BRD - Business Requirements Document
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.