Location: Gilbert, AZ
Lendmark Financial Services is a consumer finance company that specializes in providing direct and indirect personal loans, automobile loans, debt consolidation loans, and merchant retail sales financing services. Lendmark operates over 319 branch locations throughout Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Mississippi, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Ohio, Texas and Washington.
We are an Equal Opportunity and eVerify participating employer.
Ensure adequate internal controls are in place and are working to meet acceptable management risk levels in branches and non-complex processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, schedule and complete assigned audits and follow up audits.
- Prepare and issue audit reports and review responses.
- Assist in other audits and special projects/committees as requested.
- Research other issues and questions as assigned.
- Travel independently for assigned audits, frequently overnight
- Manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently
- High School Diploma or GED
- Detail-oriented and proficient in documentation of work performed
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel 25-45%
Preferred/ Desired Skills:
- Associate’s degree in accounting or business or equivalent education and related training
- One-Three years of audit experience and/or three-five years financial industry experience
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Familiarity with various industry regulations, applicable state laws, and internal control concepts
- Strong analytical skills
- Desire and ability to seek job-related certifications such as CFE, CIA, CPA or CISA