Location: Enfield, NH
Ref ID: 02600-0011329176
Classification: Payroll Manager
Robert Half Management Resources is working with a company in their search for a Payroll Supervisor. This role offers opportunities in all aspects of payroll operations, including vendor management, systems, and processes & integration. You'll also find yourself working on creating timely, accurate, and compliant payrolls, making improvements to currently existing processes, and creating exceptional customer experiences.
What you get to do every day
- Oversee pre- and post-payroll auditing/reconciling procedures, as well as troubleshoot anomalies
- Work closely with other members of senior Finance leadership team
- In this role, you will complete all weekly, monthly, and special compensation payroll runs. Follow pay policies (LOA, disability, worker's compensation, vacation, bonus, etc.) and ensure amounts/deductions are correctly applied to several earnings codes in compliance with all local, state, and federal laws
- Perform payroll analysis, as required
- Keep a close eye on record keeping and control systems to produce internal safeguards
- Support payroll staff as well as operations
- Continually review and improve processes by recommending and taking the lead on projects
- Partner with other areas in Finance, as well as Human Resources, Tax, IT, and other departments as necessary for reporting, compliance and strategic analysis
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from senior executives and cross-functional business leaders
- 5+ years of experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- We strongly prefer candidates with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Peoplesoft
- Sound knowledge of payroll-related cloud-based technology solutions
- Payroll for over 500 employees experience
- Ample knowledge of various payroll applications
If you are interested in this position and are local to the Upper Valley, NH, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.