Location: Lansing, MI
SWBC has been recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas and has an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an energetic and seasoned team, with an established and expanding national firm.
Headquartered in San Antonio, SWBC is a diversified financial services company providing a wide range of insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial institutions, businesses, and individuals. With offices across the country, SWBC is committed to providing quality products, outstanding service, and customized solutions in all 50 states.
Markets and sells investment products to prospective members and customers of an assigned financial institution.
- Develops customer financial profiles to determine suitability of investment products based on financial position, resources, assets available to invest, and financial goals.
- Analyzes and determines appropriate financial products for clients for investment purposes, applying knowledge of securities, investment plans, market conditions, regulations, and financial situation of clients.
- Provides consultation and recommendations to new and existing on the purchase or sale of securities, financial services, and investment plans, based on specific customer profiles.
- Trains financial institution's staff on SWBC investment products and how to make referrals to the program.
- Acts as a liaison between financial institution and SWBC to relay any data and information regarding products and customers.
- Develops special promotions in line with SWBC sales and marketing goals.
- Assists with development and implementation of marketing plan for financial institution and/or reviews and maintains customer account statement exception reports, signature guarantee requests and seventeen required records and blotters.
- Maintains current files on all new and existing customers who purchase investments.
- Maintains a list of referrals from institutions and follows through on leads.
- Conducts sales contests and focus days for all branches of financial institution.
- Submits all sales documents to back office for submission to carriers.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or related field.
- Must have at least one (1) year financial service or related experience.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must have Securities licenses 7 and 66 OR 7 and 63 and 65, and Group I.
- Must have a current driver's license and excellent driving record.
- Must be able to travel locally.
SWBC is a Substance-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing.
Please note, SWBC does not hire tobacco users as allowed by law.
SWBC offers an excellent employee benefits package that includes: 401(k) with company match, medical/dental, Life, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Care insurance policies. SWBC also provides opportunities for professional growth. To learn more about SWBC, visit our website at www.SWBC.com
. If interested, please click the appropriate apply button. Only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements need apply.