Financial Analyst (Entry-level/Early-career)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 /Year
We are pleased to announce that one of the companies we partner with in the Smyrna/Vinings, GA area is expanding and looking to hire a Financial Analyst.
This would also be an ideal position for someone with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/or related who is a recent graduate with an internship or 1-2 years of experience and who has an excellent grasp of Microsoft Excel.
POSITION: Financial Analyst
LOCATION: Smyrna/Vinings, GA
*** This is an exceptional opportunity ***
- Great chance to get analysis experience, early in one’s career!
- Market-leading, billion dollar organization! They are among the top in the nation at what they do!
- Very high visibility to the top decision-makers in the organization!
Financial Analyst is responsible for developing and performing financial analysis for all business lines of the company. This position will participate in various financial planning and analysis processes and tasks, including but not limited to short and long term forecasting and budgeting, month end management reporting, and trend analysis.
- Prepare SG&A expense analysis focused corporate departments and key vendors
- Oversee the monthly advertising budget process
- Prepare monthly SG&A re-class
- Perform ad hoc analysis, as needed
- Support major components of annual budget/forecast processes
- Liaise with department heads to assist in developing budget assumptions
- Assist in the budget consolidation process
- Accumulate and analyze data used to develop dealership standard charges
- Work with internal reporting and accounting groups to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Support cash management operations and banking processes
- Assist with preparation of materials for officer, investor and board of directors presentations
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economics, or engineering with an advanced degree being a plus
- 0-2 years of work experience with an emphasis on financial analysis
- Solid Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel & PowerPoint
- Analytical and financial modeling skills preferred