Senior Information Technology Auditor
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL
Position Title: Senior IT Auditor
We are seeking a dynamic, experienced individual to join our team as a Senior Information Technology Auditor. The ideal candidate will play an integral role in performing audits in the casino industry at six Florida locations, including Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino properties. The team member will also perform various system audits, data analytics and review for business synergy. Critical to achieving success in this role is the ability to build strong business relationships and deliver results in a rapidly changing and evolving environment.
Some essential functions of the Senior IT Auditor:
- Willing to travel up to 25%, within the State of Florida. Travel expenses are reimbursed including hotel, mileage, food and incidentals.
- Effectively evaluate and identify system risks and recommend continuous improvements to system controls and business processes.
- Assist in evaluating the adequacy of system controls and compliance with regulations, policies and procedures.
- For assigned audits, effectively participate in planning and fieldwork to produce quality audit deliverables.
- Protect the organization’s interests and provide assurance by conducting audits that align with the overall vision.
- Assess IT general controls, application controls, security and business process reviews
The minimum education & experience for the Senior IT Auditor:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Security, Accounting or related fields. Alternatively, an equivalent level of combined education and relevant work experience may be considered.
- A minimum of three years of IT Audit work experience is required.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong computer analytical skills and technical skills in Windows/UNIX environments.
- Understand network infrastructure devices and capabilities including routers, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems and wireless technology
- Experience with ACL or SQL.
- Familiarity with system control frameworks, such as: NIST, COBIT, ITIL, PCI, ISO 27000
- Certification (CISA, CSIM, CRISC, CPA, CISSP or similar) is required.
Cover letter and resume including salary requirements to be submitted to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé].