Location: Atlanta, GA
Pay: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 /Year
Phone: (770) 804-8020
Fax: (404) 574-2283
POSITION: Accounting Manager
LOCATION: Sandy Springs/Dunwoody, GA
COMP.: to $95K
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the management of the monthly close including monthly financial reporting. The Accounting Manager will manage the accounting team and oversee the monthly close process, review reconciliations, review consolidation and financial reporting, participate in project accounting, assist with acquisitions, and analyze GL account activity.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Assists in coordinating quarterly reviews and annual audits, including establishing timelines, assisting in the resolution of audit issues, providing information to the auditors as necessary and distributing information accordingly.
- Responsible for review and understanding of account reconciliations.
- Assists with preparations of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting. Ensures timely and accurate reporting standards are maintained.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine accounting transactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA preferred
- Experience within a central/shared services expense function
- Public accounting background preferred
- 3+ years’ supervisory experience
- Large ERP experience preferred