Location: Milwaukee, WI
Pay: $110,000.00 - $130,000.00 /Year
Name: Beth Colson
Our client is a leading manufacturing company that is growing and they are currently looking for a Divisional Controller to join their team. This is the top finance position for a rapidly growing business segment and a chance to really grow with them! The company boasts a team-oriented culture and is very invested in employee satisfaction, empowerment and growth. They offer a good work/life balance, competitive benefits and provide their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Divisional Controller will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The Divisional Controller will prepare reports to summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Oversee and manage all general ledger, AR and AP activity.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process.
- Direct preparation and presentation of budgets and forecasts.
- Coordination on cost metrics with management to drive cost improvements and identify opportunities for labor efficiency, new product development costs, inventory, materials, and capitol acquisitions.
- Drive to ensure achievement of financial commitments for business.
- Manage internal controls over financial reporting to ensure compliance requirements.
- Prepare annual external audit schedules.
- The Divisional Controller will evaluate and assess integration of ERP and related systems across the company.
- Other special projects and duties as needed.
The Divisional Controller should possess the following:
- The Divisional Controller will have 7+ years’ accounting/finance experience; public accounting and manufacturing experience a plus.
- Minimum 2 years people management experience required.
- Experience with financial analysis, costing and GAAP strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products; specifically Excel. Experience with ERP systems strongly preferred.
- The Divisional Controller will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required. MBA preferred.
- CPA strongly preferred.