Location: Atlanta, GA
Pay: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 /Year
POSITION: Payroll Specialist
LOCATION: Sandy Springs, GA
COMP.: to $45k plus overtime
- Understand and perform all phases of the payroll process
- Perform audit of payroll registers.
- Research and investigate payroll discrepancies.
- Process off-cycle and manual payroll checks, as needed.
- Assist with garnishment administration and other special payroll deductions.
- Research exceptions and employee payroll issues.
- Ensures that all internal policies and procedures are being adhered to in regards to payroll processes wage increases, commission/bonus calculations and other types of compensation issues.
- Adhere to the strict confidentiality of payroll records, pay rate information and other wage related employee issues.
- Stay abreast and aware of new laws and regulations regarding payroll and/or tax related issues.
- Perform all other business-related duties, as assigned.
- At least 2 years of prior, recent payroll experience required
- High school diploma/equivalency required with an Associate’s degree (or higher) preferred
- CPP or FPC certification preferred
- Excellent communication and organization skills are required.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)